Meet your new favorite sauce! This Sriracha Dipping Sauce is downright perfect for everything from potato chips and veggie slices to chicken fingers and sweet potato fries. You’ll find yourself adding this spicy sauce to everything!
Calling all my spicy lovers! And even my non-spicy lovers, because while it packs some heat, it’s all wrapped up in a creamy sriracha flavor that is dynamite! My husband and I make this sauce almost weekly to add to fish tacos or spread on sandwiches. We also love to serve it alongside chips or chicken as an easy appetizer!
I will admit, you can buy some darn good sauces at the grocery store these days, all bottled and ready to pour in a bowl and call it a day. So why make your own? FLAVOR. You will absolutely notice the difference if you take a few seconds to whip up your own dipping sauces!
When it comes to making homemade dipping sauces, the key is simple ingredients. No fuss. Plus, when you taste this creamy sriracha dipping sauce, you’ll be making it ALL THE TIME! I used to always make homemade honey mustard dipping sauce but I’ve been converted!
This sriracha sauce is similar to a sriracha mayo or spicy mayo that you have it at Asian restaurants. It’s good on just about ANYTHING!
Let’s take a look at the ingredients!
Sriracha Sauce Ingredients
Just 6 ingredients to the best sriracha dipping sauce you’ve ever tried! Here are a few recipe tips and notes.
Mayonnaise – I love Duke’s mayonnaise, but use what you have! Full fat mayo or light mayo will work.
Sour Cream – Again, full fat or light sour cream will work just fine!
Sriracha – You know it. You love it! Add more or less, to taste. I’d suggest starting out with 2 teaspoons and go up from there if you want to up the spice level. My husband likes his sriracha dipping sauce with more of a kick, so he adds a bit more. I also like to garnish my sauce with an extra drizzle of sriracha if I’m serving it up to party guests!
Fresh Lime Juice – Squeeze your own if you have a lime, but no worries if you’re using store-bought.
Garlic Powder & Paprika – These add a good depth of flavor. You can substitute in a smoky paprika as well. Onion powder is also delicious in this sauce. Or add in red pepper for an extra boost of heat!
Put a twist on it! You can also add a sweet touch with a little bit of honey to make a Honey Sriracha Dipping Sauce!
What to Serve with Sriracha Dipping Sauce
- Chicken Fingers
- Sweet Potato Fries
- French Fries (it’s the perfect fry sauce!)
- Potato Chips (I love Kettle Chips!)
- Veggie Slices (sliced celery, carrot sticks, sliced bell pepper strips)
- Egg Rolls
- Sausage Balls
- Sushi Rolls
- Potato Wedges
- Chicken Wings
- Onion Rings
- Crispy Brussel Sprouts
In addition to using it as a separate dipping sauce, you can also drizzle it over foods like…
- Fish Tacos (or any kind of taco!)
- Use it as a sandwich spread or wrap spread
- Salad Dressing
The next time you need a tasty sauce to serve as an easy appetizer, I hope you’ll try this Sriracha Dipping Sauce out! It’s creamy, spicy and DELICIOUS!
Check out a few other favorite party dip recipes!
- Cucumber & Cream Cheese Dip
- Whipped Ricotta Dip
- The BEST Garlic Dip
- Homemade Dijonnaise (2 Ingredient!)
- Buffalo Chicken Dip (Without Cream Cheese, I love this healthy twist!)
Sriracha Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha add more or less, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- pinch salt optional (to taste)
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, Sriracha, lime juice, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Add more sriracha to taste (optional). Pour in a sauce bowl and garnish with an extra drizzle of sriracha and chopped herbs.
- Serve with potato chips, veggie slices, chicken fingers, potato wedges, and more!
- Store leftover dipping sauce in an airtight container for up to 3 days.