This cucumber cream cheese dip is loaded with flavor and perfect for dipping with veggies, pita chips, crackers, you name it! It’s creamy, keto-friendly and always a party hit!
I always love party dips that have just a handful of easy-to-find ingredients. Every hostess needs a few basics in their repertoire like this easy cucumber cream cheese dip. This creamy dip is also a low carb appetizer that’s ready in under 10 minutes.
If you love Mediterranean dips or tzatziki dip, then you’ll LOVE this easy cucumber dip! My family and I love to use naan dippers and spread on the dip. OR if we have a couple of extra minutes, air fried wonton chips! Five stars, I’m telling you! So good, even my daughter loves it.
Cucumber Dip Ingredients
How to Make Cucumber Cream Cheese Dip
The basics are super simple with this recipe, JUST how I like my party appetizers. *EASY*
- Before you begin making your dip, two quick recipe tips! First thing is to make sure your cream cheese is softened, room temperature will work fabulously. Second, make sure your cucumbers are finely chopped or diced.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together ingredients.
- Keep chilled in refrigerator.
- Serve with chips, pretzels, cucumber slices, etc. Enjoy!
This cucumber dip is truly one of my favorite recipes! I love an appetizer made with simple ingredients that you can find at any grocery store. We love to make this cold party dip at the beach, and even a small beach grocery store has everything you’ll need.
Cucumber Dip Substitutions & Variations
Onion – You can certainly substitute green onion or shallots for regular white or yellow onion.
Garlic Salt – If you want to add or substitute onion salt or garlic powder, go for it!
Cucumbers – Use any variety! This dip is just as delicious with garden cucumbers as it is with English cucumbers. Use what you can find!
Additions – If you want to change it up, add in fresh dill weed, a teaspoon or two of Worcestershire sauce, a splash of lemon juice, or celery salt! All of these would be a delicious addition, or make my simple version below.
Healthy Swaps – You can swap out the cream cheese and mayonnaise for Greek Yogurt or a combination of cottage cheese, plain Greek yogurt, and light sour cream. Keep in mind, the dip might be a little less of a thick consistency without cream cheese but still delicious! P.S. If you want a party dip without cream cheese, you must try my healthy buffalo chicken dip!
What to Serve with Cucumber Cream Cheese Dip
Anything! Truly, this cucumber dip is delicious with just about any dipper (or used as a cucumber cream cheese spread on sandwiches). Here are a few ideas, however!
- Tortilla Chips
- Potato Chips
- Naan Dippers
- Pita Bread
- Pita Chips
- Veggie Slices (Cucumber, Carrots, Celery)
The next time you’re looking for an easy party dip, I hope you’ll give this Cucumber and Cream Cheese Dip recipe a try! It’s such a good dip – and low carb!
How long can Cucumber Dip last?
This cucumber dip recipe can last in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. I actually think it tastes EVEN better the next day, after it has had a day for all the flavors to blend together.
Want to try even more party dips? Check out these favorites below!
- Cold Caprese Dip (so good!)
- Baked Muffuletta Dip
- Whipped Ricotta Dip (super easy)
- Crab Cheese Ball
- Garlic Dip (another fave cream cheese based dip)
- Sriracha Dipping Sauce (perfect for EVERYTHING!)
Leftover cucumbers? Try my Cucumber Cream Cheese Bites!
Cucumber Cream Cheese Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons onion grated
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 large cucumber peeled and finely chopped
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, onion, garlic salt, mayonnaise, and red pepper. Stir until smooth and combined well.
- Stir in finely chopped cucumber.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator to keep chilled until ready to serve with crackers, toasts, veggies, pretzels, etc.
- Optional: Garnish with fresh herbs and cucumber slices.