Brie, Prosciutto and Fruit Skewers
One of the easiest and tastiest appetizers you can make ahead for parties, these Brie, Prosciutto and Fruit Skewers are sure to please your crowd! They’re the perfect party appetizer!
Meat, cheese, and fruit? What else could you want for the perfect appetizer skewer? I love these little brie and prosciutto bites. The combination of creamy brie, prosciutto, grapes and tart green apple is dynamite!
Brie and Prosciutto Appetizer Skewers
These skewers are customizable to your favorite flavors, ready in minutes and can be made in advance which, in my opinion, is the key to a successful party. Prep anything you can ahead of time so you’re less frazzled because you want your guests to feel relaxed – and you, as the hostess, want to have fun too!
This is the perfect make ahead appetizer recipe! Keep them chilled and ready in the fridge and pop them onto a pretty tray when your guests arrive.
You can certainly change up the ingredients like the fruit, for example, to tailor this appetizer to your favorite flavors!
- Figs would also be delicious when in season!
- Melon too, like cantaloupe balls!
- Switch out the prosciutto for salami
- Change the brie to camembert
Brie and prosciutto are so delicious with so many different fruits! That touch of sweetness pairs so well with the salty prosciutto and creamy brie.
These skewers are one of my go-to appetizer ideas when I’m in a hurry and don’t want to turn on the oven. It’s super simple, elegant, and the most important part… delicious!
How to Make Brie and Prosciutto Skewers
Find the full recipe and instructions at the end of the post, but below is a quick little guide to how I made these appetizer skewers.
Making these brie, prosciutto and fruit skewers is super simple! It’s just a matter or layering everything on your wooden skewer. I suggest a 4″ or 5″ wooden skewer as I find that’s the perfect length.
- Begin by skewering a grape on an appetizer-sized toothpick
- Fold over 2 arugula leaves (stems removed) and skewer that on after the grape
- Next, add on a piece of brie cheese
- Carefully fold a small piece of prosciutto back and forth and skewer that on
- Lastly, finish with a small piece of green apple
There you have it! This is SUCH an easy brie and prosciutto appetizer for any occasion.
If you want to serve these brie and prosciutto skewers with a sauce, I’d suggest either balsamic glaze or hot honey! You can also serve them as is, they’re delicious either way!
I love prosciutto appetizer recipes so stay on the lookout for even more coming soon! Be sure to sign up for our newsletter too, so you never miss a post!
More Easy Appetizers to Try:
- Homemade Dijonnaise (2 Ingredient!)
- How to Make a Butter Board
- Cold Caprese Dip with Tomatoes, Mozzarella & Basil
- Cuban Sandwich Skewers
- Greek Salad Skewers
- Cream Cheese and Pepper Jelly Phyllo Cups
Brie, Prosciutto and Fruit Skewers
- 12 Wooden Cocktail Toothpicks 4" or 5" works best
- 8 ounces brie
- 12 grapes
- 1/2 cup baby arugula stems removed
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Balsamic Glaze for drizzling (optional)
- Hot Honey for drizzling (optional)
- Slice the brie into 12 small pieces.
- Slice the apple into 12 small cubes and quickly dip in lemon juice to prevent the apple from browning
- Take a cocktail skewer and layer on a grape.
- Carefully fold over 2 arugula leaves and slide them onto the skewer.
- Add on a piece of brie.
- Cut each piece of prosciutto into two to make 12 small pieces. Take each piece and fold it back and forth and skewer it on after the brie.
- Finish by adding on a piece of green apple. Keep chilled in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Optional: Serve drizzled with balsamic glaze or hot honey.
BestAppetizers.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associate Programs and other affiliate services. This means that we receive a small commission by linking to Amazon.com and other sites at no cost to the readers.